We have parking facilities which are for STAFF ONLY. There are some surrounding roads which have 2 hour free parking. If you are visiting the Centre longer than 2 hours you can purchase a parking permit from reception which will give you an additional 4 hours parking.
We have very good public transport links near to our Centre that enable all travellers to reach their desired destination with comparative ease.
The following bus routes pass close by the Centre:
- 129 - North Greenwich Station to Greenwich Cutty Sark
- 177 - Thamesmead to Peckham
- 180 - Belvedere to Lewisham
- 188 - North Greenwich Station to Russell Square
- 286 - Sidcup to Greenwich Cutty Sark
- 386 - Woolwich to Blackheath Village via Greenwich Cutty Sark
- 422 - North Greenwich Station to Bexleyheath via Woolwich
Both routes 188 and 422 serve the bus stop in Blackwall Lane, which is located outside our Centre.
All other routes serve the bus stops in Trafalgar Road; a couple of minutes walk away.
Trains and Tubes:
- The underground station nearest to our Centre is North Greenwich on the Jubilee Line.
- This line connects with all other underground lines and passes through Canary Wharf.
- The DLR station nearest to our Centre is Greenwich, Cutty Sark.
- The overground stations nearest to our Centre are Maze Hill, Westcombe Park and Greenwich. Services from these stations all go to Central London. Trains also serve Dartford and Greenhithe.
- All stations for the underground, over ground and DLR are within walking distance of our Centre.
The road that passes our Centre is the A2203 Blackwall Lane. The other major road nearby is the A206 Trafalgar Road. Both of these roads are very busy daily commuter runs. Blackwall Lane leads directly to the Blackwall Tunnell and Trafalgar Road leads to Greenwich one-way system.
This can be accessed from Greenwich Pier with boats travelling to Central London, the Thames Barrier and Royal Arsenal Pier at Woolwich.