Children can join our application list as soon as they are 18 months.
Please complete the form below. If you have any questions please call us on 020 8858 0529.
The document below gives more information on admission dates, prioritisation and other questions you may have.
- 2-year-olds are entitled to 15 hours through ‘together for twos’ or can pay for places.
- All 3 and 4-year-olds are eligible for a free 15-hour nursery place. Some can access 30 hours free subject to eligibility or can pay to top up their hours.
- A full-time place of 30 hours is 9.15a.m to 3.15p.m.
(An early 8.40a.m start is also available.)
- A part-time place of 15 hours is 8.40a.m to 11.40a.m or 12.30p.m to 3.30p.m.
- There is a charge for any additional hours wanted and any school holiday provision that may be available.
Breakfast, lunch and tea
- Lunch is only available to those doing a full day and is charged at £3.50, unless eligible for free school meals.
- Breakfast and tea places may be purchased in addition, depending on availability.
There is a charge for any desired additional hours and school holiday provision that may be available.